Monday, October 1, 2012

September in pictures

Hi my darlings!

Just a reminder of already past month... I've kept myself busy. And this month... you'll found out soon enough, I don't want to you to know all my secrets .
I'd like to remind you that you can still vote for my 'Jack & Sally' manicure here (if you like it, of course).
Samo podsjetnik na već prošli mjesec... bila sam puna posla. A ovaj mjesec... već ćete saznati, ne želim vam otkriti baš sve svoje tajne .
Htjela bih vas podsjetiti i da još uvijek možete glasati za moju 'Jack & Sally' manikuru ovdje (ukoliko vam se sviđa, naravno). 
    

Have a great night, or just sweet dreams .
Dobar noćni provod vam želim... ili samo slatke snove .

Till we meet again... keep those nails polished, Žana

20 comments:

  1. oh my....those are all great! i have so many favorites for sure! :) its great to see them all again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the mani with the fire and the galaxy nails, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the others, it's nice to be reminded of these lovely mani's again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. predivni su, ne zna se koji je lepši!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sve ovo na jednom mjestu, mamma mia, ne znam di ću gledat prije..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krasan mjesec na noktičima! Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kako lijepo izgledaju ovako na okupu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bila si bas vredna! :-)
    Moji omiljeni manikiri su: Vatrica i Gospodar prstenova :-)
    Najlepse ideje su bile: Srce i Jastucici :-)
    Najludji manikir: Haloween is almost here!
    :-)
    A sad idem do Vatrice da ti tamo nesto iskomentarisem...!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for time spent with me, I appreciate every single comment :-)
But please refrain from spamming me with links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...